Friday 26 April 2013

26th April 2013

and it is still 6 degC and hailstones!

I went to a farm the other day to check out a wedding venue....gorgeous it is too...and they have 50 ewes still to lamb.

Spring is late and I wish it would hurry up and arrive.

Although I won't know what to wear! I've only managed one ride over 11 miles in temperatures that hit double figures. I'm cycling in a fridge, no wonder my knees hurt, they are probably frozen!

Oh well, back on the turbo it is. Busy weekend with a full day in the studio tomorrow and just finished editing last weekend's fabbie wedding so not much chance to get out on the bike just need to grab turbo time when I can. That's why it was such a good idea getting in some organised rides. The Cheshire Sportive and the Macmillan Cycletta went in the diary so nothing got in the way.

I think I need more organised rides.....goes off to look up the Sportive calendar for the year...... and find my thermals..

No comments:

Post a Comment