Wednesday 29 May 2013

cycletta time

What a cracking day!

I started my day with the lovely Victoria Pendleton :)

Yes, I got to have breakfast with the lady herself :) Had a good chat about what she likes doing now she has retired from competition and the rigours of training for an olympic event.

And off we went.....50K 32.5 miles...and it flew by in two hours dead. A reasonable time for me in the conditions.

Perhaps I'll go and do the Bedforshire one too and try to beat it ;)

and we managed to beat the rain!

and I got my shirt signed.....and did I say, I met VP?

did I?

And together we raised over £60K for Macmillan, and that is the best result of the day :)
A collection of all sorts of ladies, on all sorts of steeds travelling round the lanes of Cheshire with one aim. Brilliant work ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment